What? What?! WHAT?!?! I got nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award? Goodness gracious, that’s touching! I haven’t even been around for two months yet! Crazy, huh? Well, a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU to The Jenny Mac Book Blog for the nomination!!!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me
1. I have an insane passion for music that I think a lot of people underestimate. I think it defines, creates, and unites us.
2. I’m a Gemini, and while I’m not super into Astrology, I have never read a description of one that did not describe me and nine times out of ten if I announce that I’m a Gemini apparently a lot of things about my personality are excused.
3. I love concerts, shows, anything loud with a lot of people dancing.
4. I’m 6’5″, and I’ve been at least 6’3″/6’4″ since 8th grade. So I’ve always been tall.
5. I always have some random health issue that no one else has. (Currently it’s Valley Fever.)
6. I grew up in Yosemite, and I have an insane love of nature that inspires a grand majority of my writing.
7. I prefer sunrises over sunsets, but I can never wake myself up to watch them.
Now it’s nominees time! I’m not even sure I’m reading 15 different blogs since I’m so new, but I guess it’s time to look through and see!
1. http://thejennymacbookblog.wordpress.com/ (I’m not sure I’m allowed to nominate the person who nominated me, but I’m doing it anyway.)
Congrats to my nominees, thanks for the nomination, and be sure to check all these people out!